Questions to All who had been Naturalized

needsolution

Registered Users (C)
I have a few questions for all those who had been through the oath ceremony. I would appreciate all answers. All my questions here refer to the oath ceremony. When you are called to oath ceremony, they ask you

AFTER your 1st interview for N400, if you have been charged with, or had traffic citations.

Question 1.
If you received several speeding tickets after your interview date, when you inform the officer at the oath ceremony, do they ask to see copies of speeding tickets and their dispositions or do they just take your word for it?

Question 2.
What would happen if someone gets a speeding ticket a few weeks before the oath ceremony and goes to court is put on deferred adjudication for 90 days. When the person informs the officers at the oath ceremony, can they still proceed with the oath even if the person is on deferred adjudication for 90 days?

Question 3.
At the oath ceremony, when you tell them how long you have been out of the country since your interview, do they require you to prove it in any way with stamps from your passport etc? If a person has been out of the country a few times for several months, and even once for 5.5 months, would they require to see proof of residency or proof of exit and entry?

I have a few questions for all those who had been through the oath ceremony. I would appreciate all answers. All my questions here refer to the oath ceremony. When you are called to oath ceremony, they ask you

AFTER your 1st interview for N400, if you have been charged with, or had traffic citations.

Question 1.
If you received several speeding tickets after your interview date, when you inform the officer at the oath ceremony, do they ask to see copies of speeding tickets and their dispositions or do they just take your word for it?

Question 2.
What would happen if someone gets a speeding ticket a few weeks before the oath ceremony and goes to court is put on deferred adjudication for 90 days. When the person informs the officers at the oath ceremony, can they still proceed with the oath even if the person is on deferred adjudication for 90 days?

Question 3.
At the oath ceremony, when you tell them how long you have been out of the country since your interview, do they require you to prove it in any way with stamps from your passport etc? If a person has been out of the country a few times for several months, and even once for 5.5 months, would they require to see proof of residency or proof of exit and entry?
Answer 1: Yes and take photocopies.

Answer 2: Your oath will not be held until the Adjudication is done.

Answer 3: They need Passport for Entry/Exit stamps. Also type neatly on a sheet of paper all the trips you have taken after your Interview. Generally oaths are held within 6 months of the Interview, so for most people multiple trips after interview is not possible.