questions regarding N 400

leung

Registered Users (C)
I am trying to fill out the N-400 form by myself. I have several questions:

First, for the Part 4-B section, there is a colume "care for" along with the mailling address. I dont know what it is? Can anyone tell me? Thanks

Second: Do I have to fill out all the columes which has nothing to do with me with "N/A or None"? Such as I dont have any children, should I fill out Part 9-B section with N/A in all columes?

Third: I work at the different locations in CA for the same company with its headquarter in New York where my paycheck coming from. Should I write the address I worked in different locations or the address of the company's headquarter?

Thank you very much for your help.

4-B. Care For - is usually when you are receiving mail at someone else's address. If you are receiving it at your home, no need for it.

9-A. You will anyway write ZERO (0) here, right? So blank for 9-B would be perfect. N/A would work well too ... I would use it when there is no other supporting information to say the information should be blanks.

6-B asked for employer's address. It is not asking which "site" you worked on. So even if your employer moved you around, it would be ok to give the head-quarters address. You could attach an explanatory note just in case you are worried about IO mis-construing something.

Thank you very much Sanjoseaug20. I appreciate it.
So for the 4-B part, Should I just write "N/A" in the "Care for" colume or just leave it blank?

Last edited by a moderator: