Questions Questions.... I485 processing time schedule

Lilylily

Registered Users (C)
please excuse me for this question, on immigration.com main page there are two different processing time for I485, one is national processing time listing different INS local/regional offices schedules, then after that it listed the each of the 4 INS service centers\'s processing schedule. I checked the I485 form, It said I485 should be filed at regional INS offices (except it is in Baltimore area). I am a little confused, it seems that everyone on this forum only mentioned going through I485 in the 4 Service centers. What exactly should be the rule? some regional office seems pretty fast, do we have to go through the 4 service center?

Also I don\'t understand the processing time in Vermont SC, it shows the mail room schedule, but what is the general waiting time from file to approval?

Sorry I just started looking into this green Card thing. I havn\'t even start LC (labor certificate) yet. For a fresh starter, anyone can give me advice about Which state is the fastest regarding the start-to-finish time of GC application? I am open to different options, any sugestion and information will be GREATLY appreciated. I have MBA and also a Master in Computer degree as well, both done in the U.S. The problem of me is that I can\'t wait, I need it to be fast..as fast as possible.

Does anyone have or know anyone have already approved LC? LC can be transfered, I can pay a fee for it if needed. I am sure there are companies that could help in obtaining GC. It need it to be fast and relatively safe... ANY information lead to this will be greatly appreciated. Need Help!

Best to everyone...

Lily

Email me at : oakpass88@hotmail

No Title

After creating a flutter on this board yesterday, one thought you had gone away ? You don\'t seem to have any idea about the GC process and only want to get it fast- fast by hook or crook. Believe me, everyone on this board wants a GC faster than you do, but, not by the means like those envisioned by you. Preposterous ideas like buying a Labour Cert will get you nowhere. Your nefarious schemes have no place on this board.

Lily, Get a life and get out of this country. USA dont need cheat like you.

There are lots of pepole who are more educated and skilled then you. I am also a US graduate with a masters degree. I didn\'t look for cheat.

Guys, why are you so angry?

The girl has no f...ing clue of what she is talking about. If she is so savvy in computer technology I don\'t understand why she can not simply search the Net and read everything about US immigration process. Everything is published there. If she has correct information I am sure she would not want to embarass herself in a such an obvious way. Why don\'t you give her coulple of useful links to educate herself instead of wasting your time on screaming bloody murder.

Dear Lily, do your homework first!

Employment-based GC does not depend on the country as you put it. There are not priority dates right now and all visa categories are current, check Stat Department Visa Bulletin. So it does nto really matter what country I am from.

Guys this is going too far

Please grow up. Remove the letter from her. This is not the appropriate forum to do such things. She is genuinely trying to get some information about GC. Please dont be outraged by her trying to buy LC. It is just her ignorance.

How do you know if this is indeed a FEMALE?

Whoever posted these messages in the name of Lily has his/her covert intentions. Be careful and watch out! The best way is to just ignore him/her.