Questions on I-140 / I-485 Filing after Labor

wishmaster

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have filed my labor in Wyoming and expect it to be cleared within a month or two. My company has offices in other states that belong to Vermon Service Center for I-140 processing, while by default I-140 will be filed to Nebraska Service Center. Meanwhile, I am living in California, then I-485 will be filed to California Service Center. Would I be able to file my I-140 at Vermon Service Center while having my I-485 filed at California Service Center??? How is concurrent filing defined in this case since the date can be same but at two different service centers?

Thanks a lot..

W-

Some questions after Labor cert.

Hi All,

I have few questions regarding the procedure after Labor is done, I don't know some of these might be stupid I guess( please excuse me as I don't know anything about I-140/485)

1.If my Labor gets cleared( hoping it will be soon) and my wife is going to India for Vacation, Can I apply the I-140/485 concurrently for both of us
2. If the answer is yes for the above question, how should i prepare the documentation etc... ready before she leaves for Vaccation, so that I can apply even she is in India.

Any input will be of great help.

Thanks