questions on EB1A: 140 filing, citations, major medium coverage

berk

Registered Users (C)
Thanks to this forum, I am about to submit my GC application packages, and have a few questions before sending them out:

(1) Form 140, Part 4.6 "Has any immigrant visa petition ever been filed by or on behalf of this person?"

I am going to mail out two petitions, EB1A and EB2-NIW, for the first time. Should I answer "No" or "Yes" (then with an explanation)?

(2) Is Google Scholar recognizable by USCIS?

It appears Google Scholar provides more citation counts than ISI WoS and Scopus, --my citation record is kind of weak.

(3) I claim the category 3, "Published material about the alien..." with
(a) journal highlights (about my work)
(b) CBS evening news report, an interview of my PI's lab; I was on the front of the clip on the webpage, however, CBS did not show my remarks or put a name tag on me.

My question is should I put (b) as an evidence in this category (it might lead to RFE such that the report is not primarily about my work from the clip, although I am leading the projects), or leave it as "supplemental supporting evidence"?

Thank you very much for your help! //bow

Form 140, Part 4.6 "Has any immigrant visa petition ever been filed by or on behalf of this person?"

I am going to mail out two petitions, EB1A and EB2-NIW, for the first time. Should I answer "No" or "Yes" (then with an explanation)?
You could say yes and explain that u r mailing NIW petition and waiting for Receipt No.
(2) Is Google Scholar recognizable by USCIS?
Yes, it is a searchable database. You could put all the citations from google scholar, Scopus, Web of Science & SciFinder Scholar.

It appears Google Scholar provides more citation counts than ISI WoS and Scopus, --my citation record is kind of weak.

(3) I claim the category 3, "Published material about the alien..." with
(a) journal highlights (about my work)
(b) CBS evening news report, an interview of my PI's lab; I was on the front of the clip on the webpage, however, CBS did not show my remarks or put a name tag on me.

My question is should I put (b) as an evidence in this category (it might lead to RFE such that the report is not primarily about my work from the clip, although I am leading the projects), or leave it as "supplemental supporting evidence"?
You might want claim this since you said you have low citations. Getting a letter from your advisor stating since he is corresponding author he was featured in the interview but all the credit goes to you might help.