Questions for fingureprint, please help?

dvdhe

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all,
I just got an email from my lawyer that asked me to do fingureprint on July 1. Well, it came so near today and I did not receive my courtesy copy (I have updated my address before with AR-11 and CSC, but it seems it still sent to other place, :-( and lost), so my lawyer will fax a copy to me. Can I use the faxed copy to do fingureprint? Meanwhile, what else documents I need to take when taking fingureprint. I will do it in San Diego.

Thanks a lot!

yes, you can use fax copy. however, if possible request your lawyer to send you the FP original notice he/she received. you can use that too. that's the best option I believe.

In my opinion, the fax copy should be enough. They ask for it just to verify the appointment date and time. Other documents you need to carry will be listed in the notice. Generally, in addition to that notice, take your
1.Passport
2.Valid ID (DL)
3.SSN card (they asked for mine, although I don't think it was mentioned in the notice. Luckily I had it with me).

All the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot! I will do as you said. It is really bad to move so many times during the long 485 waiting...

My WAC # is 02-214-5XXXX.
RD:06/21/2002
ND:06/24/2002

Just noticed- LUD changed to 06/22/04 for self and spouse!
LUD change details: 06/09/04 -> 06/10/04 -> 06/15/04 ->06/22/04

Nothing special

My WAC number is: WAC03-003-5XXXX.

About 2 months ago, I fax an inqury to CSC for RFE if there is any, but no reply at all. Only last update date changed...