Questions Dilema !!!!

vansuram

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I have applied for Canadian Immigration processing towards the end of last year. I have a couple of questions .. Please help

Qn1) .. I received a receipt from Canadian Consulate in Buffalo with my File No..Saying that within 52 weeks I will get information on what are the next steps? Does it really take 52 weeks. Once I receive this letter after 52 weeks , how long does it take from the time I do my medical to get my passport stamped . Please advise
Qn2) The Validity of the visa stamping is only for how long the Medicals are valid.. how long are the Medicals valid for ? Please advise.? Also When I give my passport for stamping, do I need to give the date of entry into Canada?Or Can I enter whenver as long it is before the visa expires?
Qn3) Is it possible to work in the US with a Valid H1-b event after you get you Canadian Stamping ??
Qn4) Lets say hypothetically you enter Canada while your visa is Valid and then your visa expires, what do you do ??
Qn5) How long do you need to stay in Canada to maintian status ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Suresh

Is it 3 yrs ??

I heard you can stay out of the country for 3 yrs but do they have a restiction on not been able to stay for more than 6 months in one single year or they do not have any conditions??

Also pls let me know I am at a stage when I can receive my Assessment anytime , in case if I have an interview is it immd or does it take time for it 6-8 months?? In case there is no interview reqd can I safely travel to India and come back for stamping or is there any other formalities for which my physical presence is reqd, I have my brother in US who can help in sending any correspondence on my behalf.

Thanks