questions about visit visa for my mother

purab2000

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Iam on H1B visa and Iam planning to invite my mother for a visit here this summer. Iam sending the sponsor documents like I134, bank statements, invitation letters etc etc...my mother is a widower ,she never worked anywhere and she stays with my brother in india, i also have 2 sisters who are married and they are also in india..iam the only one from my family in US
staying with my wife...there is not much property on mother's name, just a house and there is not much bank balance in her account..will there be any problems at the consulate when she goes for her visit visa? I have read in other threads that they are asking lot of documentation these days, could anyone please tell me what kind of documentation she has to take to consulate along with documents I sent? sponsor documents I sent would be good enough? Please advise.I really appreciate it.
Thanks for the help in advance.

my mother went to visa today and she got it..they didnt ask many questions i guess, just how many kids, who is where and how many are married..thats it..
thanks,