questions about the job market retesting

heha

Registered Users (C)
My RIR case was received by DOL on 5/16/2002. This is also for a software engineer's position. Just got the reply from the DOL and a job market retesting is required. So anybody has done this, please help me with the following questions.

1. How long should the retesting take?

2. For the retesting, can I use a new job position description based on my current status or I have to use the one I used when we filed the case which is almost two years old?

3. Like many others are asking, what's the chance to get certified or denied after retesting at this moment?

4. Follows the question 3, what will happen if the case gets denied after retesting? Still has the chance to transfer the case to a non-RIR one or I have to refile a new case or even worse, I have to wait for a certain amount of time before I can refile the new case?

5. For those who transfer their cases from the RIRs to non-RIRs, are these cases sent back to EDD with a new priority date (start all over again) or DOL with a new received date (I think this scenario will be much better since the DOL is not so slow on the non-RIR cases at this moment)?

Please comment on these questions. Thank you very much!