Questions about NSC AVM updates for RFE response..

rk1 kr1

Q1. How long do they take to update the AVM once they rcvd the response for RFE.

Q2. If an INS officer opens my file and issues RFE, when I respond does it go to the same officer or to a different one.

Q3. Any recent POST RFE approvals, How long they are taking after they rcvd RFE response.

Thanks
RK

No Title

I can only answer the first question based on my case.

I sent my RFE paper on 5/11, and the INS updated the AVM on 5/18.

I am curious too about the answers of the other two questions.

No Title

Me too, we relied on 5/3/01 and AVM updated on 5/10/01.
Till yesterday NSC AVM said 60 more days, but today it says 0 days!!!
Thanks

No Title

It is funny that the AVM changed the message for my case into the old one which says when they sent the RFE. It seems that AVM is out of control. Anybody same problem?

No Title

Same here long-waiter!!! We replied for our RFE on 5/3, they updated the response on 5/18 and the message changed to the old one today!!! I don\'t know whatz happening??

No Title

In my case still they haven\'t changed the AVM, Lawyer told that they replied to RFE on 5/16 by fedex. So NSC might have received by 17th or 18th (Friday). No update till now.

No Title

Hello All,
NSC issued an RFE on 04/16/01 regarding my birth certificate. My attorney\'s office mailed the evidence on 05/04/01. As per AVM (when I checked on 05/18/01), they have received the evidence on 05/16/01 and it will take about 60 days to process the application.

Yesterday when I checked the AVM, message changed back to an RFE was issued on 04/16/01.
I have no clue as what is happening with NSC-AVM system.

Any input on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Alex

No Title

I just talked to an IIO who is very polite. She checked my case in the computer which still shows they received my RFE response on 5/18.
Also she said it will be sooner to give back the documents to an examine officer. She has no idea why the AVM is out of control.
Hopefully this help others.