• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Questions about form DS-0230 and other questions after winning (YES i won!)

Help Me

Hai I want to ask about form DS-230 part I number 10 and 11 do we have to answer with usa address?how about if we don't have it?Is it possible for KCC to mailed the GC to indonesia address if I answer with N/A?Thank you

Hi I have a big question!!!!!!!!!!
If my dad has been selected so my mom and my 19 years old sister should also fill out the DS-230 form.
My question is, on DS-230 form part 2 "Name and address of Petitioner" should my mom and my sister put down my dad's name since my dad is the winner?
Or they should put down their own name?
And on #31a they ask your sponse and children who will accompany you to U.S. NOW. So it should be my mom and my younger sister (19 years old)
And on 31b, they ask your sponse and your children who will FOLLOW you to the US LATER. Since I am over 21 years old, and I want to go US later if i can. Should my name be included in here??

Thanks

Hi, with regard to a permanent address (DS-230 number 10 and 11) would it be safe to send the forms without it if one doesn't have one at the moment? Kindly Help.