• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

questions about DSP-122 and DS-230 forms

rthb

Registered Users (C)
hi

i have some questions about the DSP-122 and DS-230 forms

- in form DSP-122 it asks to list all the schools and collages i went to but i don't remember the primary school what should i do ?

- for DS-230 asks to complete one copy of this form for my self and each member of my family is that mean i will use one copy to write the data for all family members or it means one copy for each family member for example if i have five family members i have to make five copies ?

- should i send the photos of all the family members or only children under 21 ?

- should i add all the family members or only children under 21 ?

Hi
I think you should fill the form for yourself and for each family member. That means, if you go with you wife and one child, you should fill 3 copies,one for you,two for your wife and third for child. 3 DS-230 forms total.
Regarding photos, you should send 2 photos for each person going with you ,including you and of course children,even if your child is 3 months old :) (regardless of age).
You should include your wife and your children, if you have them.(Man, you think people under 21 are not humans? :D just kidding