• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

question

FabianT

Hi every one, I know may be my question was answered already, I was selected for the dv 2014, send my forms already and kcc confirm received them. But I would like to change my interview location cz of personal reason. Btw my cn still far cz its 2014AF00095xxxx. Must I send back the forms with my new location or I just have to send them a mail?. Will appreciate ur replies. Thanks

You need to state your CN correctly.Is it 95**,95***,because CN95**** does not exist.

Off course you can change your interview location.All you need to do is to send kcc an email stating your reason why you want to change your interview location.And also send them a fresh dsp form.

I have another Question, Why do KCC wants us to send self Adhesive return address label while sending all other forms?

I have another Question, Why do KCC wants us to send self Adhesive return address label while sending all other forms?

I don't think i found anything like that in the instruction given.I don't know if anyone came across such instruction or guideline.

.. Don't you find at the beginning of DSP-122 form under the heading instruction..They have clear written..

They are NOT asking you to include a label.

I'm guessing that back in the day, you could get a hardcopy of this form that came with a return address (address of KCC) label. They simply are saying use the label to mail the form to us.

If you are downloading the form, obviously you do not have that label. So use a regular envelope and write/print their address and send via mail.

They are NOT asking you to include a label.

I'm guessing that back in the day, you could get a hardcopy of this form that came with a return address (address of KCC) label. They simply are saying use the label to mail the form to us.

If you are downloading the form, obviously you do not have that label. So use a regular envelope and write/print their address and send via mail.
What does it actually means as they have written "Using the enclosed self adhesive return address label"?

In the past the form would come with a sticker like one of these:

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/276187367/Self_Adhesive_Label_printing.jpg

The sticker had the KCC address on it. You could just stick it to your envelope to send the forms to KCC.

Since you are downloading the form, you will not have the sticker obviously (none of us had). Just hand-write the address on the envelope.

Oh Crap now i understand it...I actually did so but in addition to it, i misunderstood and send my return address as self adhesive label too i.e the answer to Question 3 in DSP 122 form..What shall i do now?

Thank you guys for ur replies, I just called kcc and the lady asked me to send them only an email with my name, DOB, and case number where by I tell them that I will want to move my interview to an another embassy. No need to send new form or additional photos. Thanks again. By the way my case number is 2014AF00095xxx.
Thank you

Thank you guys for ur replies, I just called kcc and the lady asked me to send them only an email with my name, DOB, and case number where by I tell them that I will want to move my interview to an another embassy. No need to send new form or additional photos. Thanks again. By the way my case number is 2014AF00095xxx.
Thank you

okay,that's fine.