Question

sanremo

Registered Users (C)
Today I passed my civic questions and English but unfortunately the officer told me that decision could not be made because another file from Arizona had to be ordered to check for any derogative information. So until the officer gets the file, no decision can be made. I am just wondering what other file there might be and what kind of derogative information there might be. Has anyone had a similar situation? I am just curious if another file had to be ordered, why was it not ordered prior to the interview? The whole interview was super fast, and I was out in less than 10 minutes. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Could be they are waiting for your asylum case A# to arrive in order to consolidate it with your application for naturalization.

Could be they are waiting for your asylum case A# to arrive in order to consolidate it with your application for naturalization.

Thank you, Bobsmith. So you think it is a standard procedure to consolidate two files into one before a decision can be made for asylee applicants?

Thank you, Bobsmith. So you think it is a standard procedure to consolidate two files into one before a decision can be made for asylee applicants?

Yes, it's common process for them to consolidate your A# case numbers into your case file in order to adjudicate your case. Just make sue to follow up with them if you don't hear anything back witihin 30 dys.