Question?

hopeofgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,
I got GC last yr from sponsoring company 'A' and still working for the same company. But i came to know that some of the H1's was rejected by USCIS for our company.

My question is does it effect me in future or for citizenship or so ?

Thanks

Hopeofgc, In my opinion you think tooooooooooooooooo much about immigration...

Hi Gurus,
I got GC last yr from sponsoring company 'A' and still working for the same company. But i came to know that some of the H1's was rejected by USCIS for our company.

My question is does it effect me in future or for citizenship or so ?

Thanks

Hopeofgc, In my opinion you think tooooooooooooooooo much about immigration...

Thanks for your response. But it looks like my company is blacklisted by USCIS.....may be that's the reason for rejected H1's.

I just wanted to know if there is any impact in future or continuing to work for the same company?

My dear think rationally; if they approve your GC for this company then why in this world they can reject your N-400 after 5 years just b/c of this reason. If you still in doubt then go ahead and change the company and stop thinkin negatively. USCIS is a govt agency whose right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing; it's not a mafia..

Thanks for your response. But it looks like my company is blacklisted by USCIS.....may be that's the reason for rejected H1's.

I just wanted to know if there is any impact in future or continuing to work for the same company?

Hi Gurus,
Rejected for what reason? Fraud?

Unless there was fraud involved, and it is proven that the fraud also applied to your labor certification or I-140, it is not going to affect your green card or future citizenship. And even if there was such fraud, they probably would not go after you anyway unless you personally were involved in the fraud (e.g. you lied about your educational qualifications).

Rejected for what reason? Fraud?

Unless there was fraud involved, and it is proven that the fraud also applied to your labor certification or I-140, it is not going to affect your green card or future citizenship. And even if there was such fraud, they probably would not go after you anyway unless you personally were involved in the fraud (e.g. you lied about your educational qualifications).

Thank you Jack for your response. I certainly appreciate it.