• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

question

amine44

Registered Users (C)
Hello every body
I am won in dv-2008.
And i sent my application to kentaky consular center in ;20 mai 2007.
And i wait now .
There is problem because i am 17.
Can we ask how to know if your application accepted or no.
And what time of 2nd package .

my case number is 2008EU00013***
Have a nice day

if you have a high school diploma, you'll be fine. there have been cases like that before. Your interview won't happen till next year anyway. The best KCC can tell you is that your documents have been received.

Sorry for high jacking this post, but I also have a similar question and did not want to post it somewhere else. What number do you call to see if the application is received or not. Also how do you know if the application number is high or low? My sister won DV 2008, and would like to call the KCC office to see if they received the application or not. If you know the number, could you please post it here.

Thanks

the number and the email (you may want to email KCC instead) are in the notification letter.

High/low number information has been provided on this forum many times. Do a search, please.

Sorry for high jacking this post, but I also have a similar question and did not want to post it somewhere else. What number do you call to see if the application is received or not. Also how do you know if the application number is high or low? My sister won DV 2008, and would like to call the KCC office to see if they received the application or not. If you know the number, could you please post it here.

Thanks
You find the phone number on the notification letter. However, the number is (606) 526-7500.

What is you sisters case number? Its good enough to post is with XXX für the last threee digits.