Question To Milli --> Has your AVM changed to Resumed?

MeanMoe

Registered Users (C)
WAC-01-290-xxxx
RD: 08/21/2001
ND: 09/21/2001
FP: 02/22/2002

PLEASE HELP!!!

I did my finger print back on 02/22/02 and the AVM still says "We sent you a FP notice on blab..blab...blab...". It never changed. A Co-Worker did his FP 1 week after mine, his AVM changed to Resumed and he just got approved on friday!!!! It looks if your AVM does not change you are in trouble!!!! Please help!!

Thanks

Same Boat

I did my FP on 02/12. AVM is not even acknowledging about mailing the FP notices ("Your I-485 application was received....bla..bla). I checked with FBI and they sent the results back to INS in FEB. I saw many people coming to know about their approvals by regular mail.
I think you don\'t have to worry about the AVM.

AVM says 975 - 999 days

I received my FP notice Feb 1st week. Did my FP on 2/13. INS Recd. the same from FBI on 2/20. No change in my AVM at all. It still says "We mailed you a receipt .... It is taking 975 - 999 days to process this type of application ..."

Just waiting.

Don\'t really worry about AVM. I did my FP on 2/1/02, and my AVM just changed to the "Resumed&

Does this mean

that the AVMs change when case is assigned to an officer ... and the assigned officer or his/her assistants update the message.

girish might be right

good thought. maybe true that avm changes only when case is assigned to officers.

i did fp 2/13, but avm still says "975-999 days"

Anyone who got approval, and avm still doesnt mention about FP ?

FP done 02/22 @ Oakland AVM not changed till y\'day <EOM>

It still sings &quot;You\'re requested to appear for finger printing on....&quot;. In the past I\'d seen at least a couple of approvals with out any change in AVM.....Moreover AVM is not always updated and accurate.....Actually there are two updates happen after FP....
1. Your FP results are received...pending review
2. .......Processing resumed

I dunno if it\'s correct to make a statement that it changes to message 2 after assigning the case to an officer.....I would be worried only if I don\'t hear anything by July.....Till then I would just keep my fingers crossed.........And you can always talk to an IIO and check your FP results....

Pcee, Can you tell me about this?

Sept ND, AVM is not updated with FP results.

Just now I spoke to IIO. She said, they got the results in FEB and told not worry about the AVM and also because of the new security checks they are taking a little longer for the approvals.

REGARDING THE CASE, she said \'CASE IS PENDING AND WAITING FOR THE SCANNING\'. What does it mean?

thanks

RD 8/27, ND 9/10, WAC-01-280-XXXX , FP 2/9, AVM Still sings ..

975 days to 999 days ....

Talked to IIO last week, said that an officer is looking at the FP ..and the FP was received in Feb. When asked if the results are fine, she said that she cant tell us. When will the case be assigned ? Shortly ...any time frame ..cant tell us :-( However she was polite all the way through :)

I have a theory ...GC is approved based on how badly you DONT want it or DONT care for it, a couple of my friends who applied and make fun of me for visiting this board and keeping track of things have already got it stamped even though they applied AFTER me ..

/CoolBangy

Thanks for Sharing

your comments. I agree with you coolBangy, the more badly you want it the more complicated the situation gets!!!

I have called the FBI and they said they have sent the FP results on 02/24/2001. I have been trying to talk to an IIO, but I can only do it while I am sleeping in my dreams!!! I will have to take a Day off from work and stay home and just keep redialing from 8:00am - 3:00pm.

I hope we all get it soon!!!