Question to IGATE employees

sam rajesh

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
     I came to know from this board that your company is proactively started applying Redo I-140. Does any one know what is the time frame in getting the same approved. Does it take 1/2/3 months etc., Because my company is going to be acquired by some other company and I might endup in the same situation like you. Please share your info. on this. Thanks!

No Title

Since these I140 amedments are treated like any other I140 application they will be approved in 7-8 months ( or whatever time it normally takes at VSC to get i140 approvals).

These I140 amendments were filed though RFE WAS NOT issued.

But on the other hand if anf RFE is issued in a month or two we could use the EAC # of the notice for I140 filing and that could expedite the I140 processing.

Hope this helps.

No Title

Thank you for the info. My ND. is in Sept 99 and I will definitely get a h-attack if it is going to take another 7 or 8 months time. Nothing much that I can do. Wish you good luck Intrepid. Again thank you for your info.

No Title

If INS gets the guidelines for the 180 day rule from the headquarter and in the next month or two and they decide to process I1485 applications with company name change, acquisitions and merger then it could be whole different story.

But that\'s too optimistic.

Write to Senators, Congress Members, Local news papers, INS and make some noise about it. We already made some but it fell on deaf ears.

No Title

Yes. You are right. I live in North Carolina and I have an appointment with the NC - senator next Wednesday which I scheduled one month back. I will keep everyone update on the same.

No Title

Intrepid,
I spoke to LD at IGATE a few days ago and they informed me that there is no difference in processing times whether or not an RFE for amended I-140 is issued.

No Title

I have got a reply from the IGate\'s LD that once the amended I140 \'s notice has been received it is out of IGate\'s hands ...I485 is not an EMPLOYER\'S APPLICATION - they claim ....that means we must decide what to do with the I140\'s ammended notice numbers ....we should call VSC and check the status and tell about the new number to update the records ...Anyone in Amended I140 lists of Igate please NOTE !!!

No Title

I am going to call VSC once I get the copy of the notice.

If LD is not going to do it , then we \'ve to.

If anyone of you has already called VSC with the new EAC #, please share with us what happened.

No Title

Krishna,

Did you ask them if lawyer\'s office can do that for us ?

I mean giving EAC # over phone is not the proper way of communicating that the amendment has been filed and now the application should be processed thru normal channels.

If they say "No" then we\'ve to call the VSC ourselves.