Question to Clinton.

imnobody

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I know you sent your card back for correction. I'm just wondering when you sent it back and did you get the new one yet? Because I sent my card back to TSC for info correction, and I want to know how long for processing.
Thanks in advance.

I mailed back my GC to NSC as per their BLUE LETTER. They got it on 11/23/05 as per my online status, but I have not got them back till date. I will post as soon as I will get my GC back.

As per their BLUE LETTER they claim that they will send my GC back within three weeks, I wish they keep their promise.

clinton said:
I mailed back my GC to NSC as per their BLUE LETTER. They got it on 11/23/05 as per my online status, but I have not got them back till date. I will post as soon as I will get my GC back.

As per their BLUE LETTER they claim that they will send my GC back within three weeks, I wish they keep their promise.
Thank you for responding, hope you get it soon.

Clinton, love your name dude!!! Reminds me of our former President, the best one by the way!!!

It happend exactly after three weeks, USCIS kept their promise.

Yeterday I received email from USCIS.

On December 14, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you
a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I hope in next few days I will receive my GC.

clinton said:

Congratulation! And thanks for sharing the information. Hope mine will come back soon.

clinton said:

Clinton,

Did your GC have the wrong 'resident since date' ? or did you have the correct date and the CIS replaced it anyway?

ma1231 said:
Clinton,

Did your GC have the wrong 'resident since date' ? or did you have the correct date and the CIS replaced it anyway?

'resident since date' on my GC was correct, but still I send them back as per their BLUE LETTER.

I have not got GC back till today only I got email yesterday.