Question related Advance Parole

oak

Registered Users (C)
Could someone answer ...
1. Do they finger print and do name check at port of entry while travelling with AP
2. Do they do name check while issuing AP.

Appreicate your time and help.

I was fingerprinted upon entry at DFW airport while using AP. I believe this is incorrect based on what people here have told me.

Sorry, I am unable to answer your other question - I'm not sure what you mean by "name check".

Scotgirl..has your online status got updated

I have sent our medical reports to vsc. Lets see what happens.
Good luck to all.

I entered using AP last month in Newark, NJ. I was not fingerprinted or photographed. Just was sent to another room for a stamp and new I-94. They did it very fast. The total waiting time was just 15 mins, including the time I waited in the queue.

Regards
mdu123

I think FP at the POE is effective only since Jan-2004. So we need someone who returned this month to confirm this.

I was fingerprinted on the first day of the new fingerprinting at point of entry (January 5th I think). They took only prints of index fingers, left and right (if I remember correctly - sorry!).

ag28, my online status refers to RFE receipt. I did not consider fingerprinting at the airport to be part of the I-485 process as they also fingerprinted other members of my family that I was travelling with who are not applying for GC.

Sorry. I came back on Jan 10th. By mistake I 've written it as last month. When I entered also the fingerprinting and photographing was in effect.

mdu123

A few days ago, I came from India using AP (Newark airport). It was specifically written, that people with visa need to be finger printed. Since I was using AP, the officer Immigration Officer did not ask me for my FP.