Question Regaring EAD.

ba1234

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Please any one help me for following Question.

I applied my EAD Renewal one month back, still they didn’t deposit my Check, My EAD Expires End of May. So i don’t know what to do. If i won’t get my EAD approval before current one Expires, Can i work(Because i already applied in Time). Or do i need wait until i get approved.
Or can i ask my Company to Apply a H1 for me.

So please let me know what are my options.

Hi Lastminute,

No. I sent through USPS with Conformation and certified mail. I received Received Certified letter back with received date. Except that i dont have any thing.

Hi LastMinute,

Please let me know, when can i go for Intrim EAD. I mean after Howmany days i can to go get Intrim EAD.

I think you can go for a interim EAD only if your EAD application is received(you do not know yet) and 90 days have elapsed. I am not sure if you can use the certified letter as a proof of your application.

Other experts, please help.

ONe of the first things they do when they get your application is deposit your check. So, if they haven't done that and you haven't received your receipt letter, then your application is probably lost. I would reapply ASAP. I've just reapplied for my 4th EAD and the check was deposited within a week of mailing the application.

Hi Lastminute, 2002inOK,

What happend if they found my Application later and if they process both. Is it Possible.

2002inOK,

Is you mailed to following address for your 4th EAD Form

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure this is the same thread posted before or this is another case filled EAD wrong addres.

I understood that u still haven't received any receipt # . and EAD is expiring in May.

Do not waste single day more to wait, send one more EAD application to correct address. so atleast u get receipt. now days ppl are getting withing two month. even u don't get but after 90 days u can get interm EAD from local office

Btw I filed paper EAD in Dec 2004. only got receipt. no approval yet. talked with customer service. they sent inquery, and advised to visit local office and get interm EAD.

I always advise ppl to file EAD atleast 120-150 days ahead. incase RFE/receipt late/card late/lost or other reason.

Good Luck

Hi 2002inOk and PrinceofJungle,

If you see on application(first page as of 01 DEC' 2004), its saying we must submit I-765 to Chicago Address only. Thatswhy i sent to Chicago. Please let me know if i am wrong.

My understding is that Chicago addr is for family based petition.

use the following for C-9 case

US CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
USCIS/TSC
P.O.BOX 851041
MESQUITE, TEXAS 75185-1041

Good LUck

Hi PrinceofJungle,

Thank you for your reply, But in that also they are saying C 9. Thats why i sent to that address.

Please let me know, if i am wrong.

ba1234 said:
Hi PrinceofJungle,

Thank you for your reply, But in that also they are saying C 9. Thats why i sent to that address.

Please let me know, if i am wrong.

Kindly send the EB case pending 485 to the address mention above :D and following. :D

USCIS/TSC
P.O.BOX 851041

Noone is wrong but :D
HTML:
      |\ | |  ||\ \ /(_~     |~)|_~|\/||_~|\/||~)|_~|~)
      |~\|_|/\||~\ | ,_)     |~\|__|  ||__|  ||_)|__|~\

\ //~\| |    |\ |~)|_~    | ||\ ||/~\| ||_~
          | \_/\_/    |~\|~\|__    \_/| \||\_X\_/|__

(J U S T   L I K E   E V E R Y O N E   E L S E)
       _____         _____         _____         _____
     .'     '.     .'     '.     .'     '.     .'     '.
    /  o   o  \   /  o   o  \   /  o   o  \   /  o   o  \
   |           | |           | |           | |           |
   |  \     /  | |  \     /  | |  \     /  | |  \     /  |
    \  '---'  /   \  '---'  /   \  '---'  /   \  '---'  /
     '._____.'     '._____.'     '._____.'     '._____.'

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi PrinceofJungle,

Thank you for your reply, I am going to Sent New Application form to

USCIS/TSC
P.O.BOX 851041

What about application form i sent to Chicago. Are they going to ignore that.

Do you know, this every thing due to my Lawyer, i asked which i address i need to my Form, they told if you are not appling through, we are not going to tell the mailling address.

Hi PrinceofJungle,

Thank you for your reply, Please let me know is this address for Couriers Service also.