Question regarding the pay stubs

achyuth

I applied for my I-485 recently at the VSC. Currently I am in between the projects and my employer is not paying me a dime. Since I had to send copies of the latest pay stubs while applying for 485, I sent the required funds to my employer so that he can generate the required pay subs.

This process is becoming very expensive. Considering the current job scenario, I am not expecting any new project in the near future. I might be needing the pay stubs when I am called for the interview or when an RFE gets generated. Do I have any other options?

No Title

When I apply for 485 I did not send pay stubs. Lawyer asked for Emp letter, W2. IF there is a RFE later and if RFE is for letter/pay stub then u must show the pay stub of the time when there is RFE. Let\'s say there is a RFE in April 2002 for pay stub. You must have pay stubs for March/April 2002

Yeah,

It is not required to send pay stubs at time of I-485 submittal and if you do, this can\'t decrease the chance that INS issues RFE for latest pay stubs

JimZ

No need to send pay stubs when filing I-485

Pay stubs are NOT a requirement for filing I-485. There seem to be a lot of RFE\'s generated requiring pay stubs. INS generally asks for pay stubs just before the approval of I-485. It probably wants to make sure that you are working at that time which goes to proove that you will have work after you get your GC.