Question regarding online status check

Peter_102001

Registered Users (C)
I got the following text when I checked my case status:

Current Status: Fingerprint Processing Complete-Non-Ident

What is that Non-Ident means?

TIA.

Peter_102001

I may be wrong, but I think non Ident means not Identified with any FBI records.

Please do correct me if I am wrong

"Non-Ident" means your finger print did NOT match with FBI's data-base of criminals. In short, you are OK and your finger prints were clear and identifiable; and were not rejected.

Best wishes,

Jigesh

Hi Tia

july16 & jigesh are correct.

Non-Ident means, the applicant was not identified in FBI database.

I got the same status for me and spouse as ur's.

Is there any difference between this 'Non-Ident' message and the other very standard one.... 'FP results recvd and processing resumed'. ?

My status is the latter one, and to me it means that all is well..ur processing can continue. Why 2 diff messages if it really just means there's no problem.

:confused: :confused:

Calgal.

Non-Ident, Ident and all that...

A few days ago, there was a link posted on one of these threads that pointed to a document relating to steps involved in 485 processing. The FBI results and the procedure to interpret them were explained in that document. For those of you who wish to read it, search on the keywords "official document" on this site.
FYI,
Non-IDENT means FBI found no hit on your fingerprints
IDENT means FBI found a (possible) match

Cheers!

FP pending Review

Checked my spouse's online status. It says:

Current Status: Fingerprints Taken

On March 20, 2002, the fingerprints for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were collected and are pending review.
:(

This is exactly what the AVM used to play, but was expecting it to say "processing resumed" when I checked the status online..but no luck.

Is this a problem? Should I talk to an IIO?

What is the URL

Hi,

How and where ( URL ) can you do the online status check? Would appreciate if someone posts the url for the status check.

Thanks,
udp.

Non Indent

July16 is right !!

Non indent means that there is no match of your Finger print on th FBI Database.
You are Not Gabbar Singh !! ' Are O ! Kaalia !! Too tho Bach Gaye re ////