Question regarding Oath Ceremony Form

darkwds

Registered Users (C)
I got the oath ceremony letter and i have a question regarding the back

1st line It says Signed At (city and state) on (date)

2nd line Full Signature and full address and zip code

Is the first line the city, state of the ceremony taking place?
Is the 2nd line my full signature and my permanent address?

Should I sign this before hand or wait til I get to the oath ceremony? thanks!

I followed the instructions as they show: City and State is where I signed it (for me it was at home, which was a different city from where the ceremony was, but same state).
same for 2nd line: my official signature (like in bank, credit cards, etc), and my home address (permanent address).
I signed the document about 1/2 before I left the house for my ceremony. No problems at the ceremony front desk at all.

Congrats.

G.

I got the oath ceremony letter and i have a question regarding the back

1st line It says Signed At (city and state) on (date)

2nd line Full Signature and full address and zip code

Is the first line the city, state of the ceremony taking place?
Is the 2nd line my full signature and my permanent address?

Should I sign this before hand or wait til I get to the oath ceremony? thanks!

In my case, City and State were where the Oath took place, not one's hometown. This was not clear to me either but the USCIS officials at the oath ceremony explained that to us and many people (including me) had to scratch out what they had put down and write in the actual Oath city.
I guess if you interpret it in the way that these questions are answered right before the oath, it would always be the oath city as you may get a speeding ticket on the way to the ceremony and then you would have to change the answers.
There were many people at my oath ceremony who had to make corrections to how they answered the questions as well - none of this was a big deal - it just had to be right before they turned in their form along with the green card.
Overall, the oath part was very relaxed and even for the USCIS staff it seemed to be beyond the point of stress and total formality from how they interacted with the new USCs.