Question: Regarding FP

tsc_ka_mara

Registered Users (C)
How many days difference between FP notice date and actual fp appointment date normaly use to be?
Because I am going to India for 2 weeks(24 jul to 8 Agu). I am just worried if I receive FP in that time.

Thanks in advance.

I think the time between the notice date and the scheduled FP date is about 1 month. But one thing is kind of tricky here because the notice date does not mean the date notice leaves TSC's mail room, it may get delayed for one or two days. And also, it taked about 4-7 days for the notice to arrive at your mail box. So from the time you received the notice to the FP date, it usually is about 3 weeks or so. I think besides checking your mail, you can monitor the LUD for your case, if there is a LUD change, it might mean a FP. Although the online status is not 100% reliable, it is still worth trying.

I think you can give your FP one week before or After with out any problem, so i think 2 week vacation won't be any problem for you...

Hi Safari_TSC/TSC_OCT02.
One Small Question. I am planning india trip for 5 weeks. If i receive my FP betwee those dates and if i am unable to go for FP. Howmanys it takes to send FP again.

Thanks
05/2002 Still waiting for FP

ba1234,
Many of my friends have given there FP ahead of there scheduled time since they were in exactly in your position with out any problem. And one of my friends wife was in india at the time of her FP scheduled date but she went directly to the local office As soon as she came to us and given here FP with out any problem.... That was about 12 days after scheduled date..

So guys don't worry about it more over you can postpone the date but my advice is don't loose the FP oppurtunity which we all are waiting for so long.

Hi TSC_OCT02.
Thank you very much for your reply. Now i can go india without any second thoughts.

Thanks