Question reg FP and results from FBI

derschofer

Registered Users (C)
I called the FBI yesterday to inquire about my FP status and I was told that the FPs are of good quality and they were sent to INS on the same day. Is this the only information we get and need to be concerned about or Does FBI also indicate that the prints are clear of any record (when I asked him he said they will send this information to INS amd will not reveal it to me). Any one similar information, please post.

I guess my question is, DO we get to know whether the FP is really cleared or not only from INS? when people say they spoke to FBI do they mean the prints are of good quality or they get to know the results of the prints also (i.e. the green signal to the GC) Thanks.

No Title

derschofer - I got the same answer - that the FPs are good quality and they
don;t see a reason why I will have to do it again. The FBI rep told me that
he cannot give out any further information.

No Title

My husband filed for GC through his work. Our I-485 was filed on June 30th 2000 at VSC. We want to find out the status of our application. Looks like we need receipt number to get this information. Is it available on the EAD Card ? We do not wish to find the receipt number from the lawyer. Any other way of finding the receipt number ?

No Title

Sounds like you did not receive receipt notice for 485 .
The notice comes to the lawyer but he is obliged to send you
a copy . In either case you can call up VSC and give them your name
and SSN and they will tell you your status . I have tried it .