Question re: RFE

AUSTechWorker

Registered Users (C)
I was issued an RFE ( for paystubs) during 485. I replied the RFE and the AVM says that INS has received the reply. How much time does it take from here?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

please post exact dates

It helps us if u post dates also in ur messages

example
heard on avm rfe has been issued on XXXXXX
recd rfe at home / lawyers office on XXXXX
rfe was for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sent details to CSC on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
avm says documents recd on XXXXXXX

reg ref

Applied I-90. Got the ref on Oct 22 for the signature on I-90 form. Mailed it on Oct 29. AVM updated on Dec. 26. The message is, on Dec 26
we received your response and it is taking between 70 and 85 days to process this kind of case. However priliminary processing was completed the remaining process for this kind of case is approximatly
90 days. You will recieve a written decision on this case.
Wondering this is the standard message for every one.

No Title

The message I hear is the same as jayram02 posted except that the number of days mentioned in my case are 900+

My details are: (FP/EAD/AP done)
- AVM indicated RFE sent on Dec 2.
- Received RFE in mail around Dec 8. for Paystubs, w2, emp. verification.
- Replied to RFE on Dec 16.
- AVM updated acknowledging RFE reply Dec. 18
WAC-01-216-xxxxx

rfe

in my wife\'s case - EAD - rfe was issued for photographs
we had definitely submitted them but csc lost them. So we resubmitted
but the rfe was recd by my lawyer and not by me

is this normal (no courtesy copy to my residence)

Gurus please comment

Mine is also same except duration is 999 days. i think INS officer would enter max 3 digits in the s

about rfe

When do you think we will hear about the approval, after acknowled of rfe. I have seen some of them still waiting from 11/29. We are still
a month ahead of them.

can they send RFE anytime?

How late into the AOS process can one still get RFE? Even after FP, assignment to an IIO,..?

No Title

yup. Mine got sent after FP/EAD/AP etc. I dont know if the RFEs are computer generated or by an IIO.

I dont see a definite pattern on who they chose to send RFEs to... Big/small company? Ethnicity?