Question on Yellow Letter - What to bring for interview?

sipak

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I received my YL on 11/22; it says to bring:
1- state issued photo id/ DL.
2. 'You indicated in your application that you have been arrested. For these arrests and any other incidents in which you may have been involved, bring original or certified of all arrest records and court dispositions showing how each incident was resolved'

Just for background, I had checked 'Yes' for Question 16 section D, as I had few traffic citations, all under < $500 fine or points. on no 2 above (was never arrested):
Now questions are:
Q1. Is the point no 2 in Yellow letter above, is standard wording for having Yes on question 16?

I got my online driver history for Florida (where I've been living for 10+ years) and mentioned 2 citations mentioned as in record. But later I recalled I also got an other ticket about 11 years ago in NJ, that I did not mention in N-400 app. For this I've now called NJ office and they don't have this citation in record (they keep only 7 year of citation record or so). They provided me in a fax the old citation is paid (no certified history, however is available from them). Moreover, I also received a parking ticket for $250 fine in FL about 8+ years ago, that did not showed up in drivers history and I did not mention in N-400. I don't have any record for this citation.

So...
Q2. Should I inform at interview about above two tickets which were missed to be mentioned?
Q3. For these citations, I've a fax for NJ ticket and Florida Driver record that I received from DMV office (none of these are certified), will this be enough as proof to satisfy for YL point 2 above?

Thanks for your answers to above.

Employment based GC: Took 4+ years for I-484 due to lengthy background check;
SPOUSE'S & MINE (Oakland Park/Ft. Lauderdale), Florida
- 09/27/2011: N-400 APPLICATION SENT
- 09/29/2011: N-400 APPLICATION RECEIVED / PD
- 10/03/2011: NOA DATE
- 10/07/2011: CHECK CASHED
- 10/07/2011: NOA RECEIVED
- 10/25/2011: FINGERPRINT NOTICE MAILED
- 10/28/2011: FP NOTICE RECEIVED (11/21 APPT)
- 11/01/2011: FP Done (Walk In)
- 11/03/2011: Online Status Changed to In Line for Interview
- 11/22/2011: YL RECEIVED (DL and Citation Record)
- 12/06/2011: INTERVIEW LETTER RECEIVED
- 01/10/2012: INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT DATE
- XX/XX/2011: OATH APPOINTMENT DATE

As far as I know if your traffic citations/fines are less than $500, you had to check "No" for question D.16. Nevertheless, since you checked "Yes" you must now inform the interviewing officer clearly that you have never been arrested and that you checked "Yes" to this question because you had only minor traffic incidents all of which were less than $500 and no arrests were made. Take all the documents you are mentioning above with you to the interview and you should be fine.

Please let us know how it goes and best of luck!