Question on VFS website

vasd0001

Registered Users (C)
I have blocked a date for visa interview in Jan. I am visiting for my brother wedding. My employer is planning to apply for H1B extension for me. My current H1B expires in Oct 2006. I do not have new petition information. Can I change my petition information when I recd. one? I managed to block a date using my old petition number.

What should I be doing in this situation.

Can Anyone help me here?

Will I be able to change Petition Information (797) later..although much before actual date.

I have blocked a date for visa interview in Jan. I am visiting for my brother wedding. My employer is planning to apply for H1B extension for me. My current H1B expires in Oct 2006. I do not have new petition information. Can I change my petition information when I recd. one? I managed to block a date using my old petition number.

Hi,

Yes, you can change the petition information once you receive the approval notice. Anyway you are going to take your new I-797 for the interview. But carry the old I-797 just in case

Good luck on your satamping

Subramanya

Hi,

Yes, you can change the petition information once you receive the approval notice. Anyway you are going to take your new I-797 for the interview. But carry the old I-797 just in case

Good luck on your stamping

Subramanya