• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question on the visa bulletin

always a winner

Hi Everyone, Firstly, i want to say a congrats to all DV2006 Winners. I am a winner ftrom Nigerria and my question is that i really don't understand the content on the visa bulletin, My nuumber is AF00000066**, do i stand a chance to get interviewed in November and do i wait ill i receive the 2nd letter from KCC b4 i get the police certificate. I will appreciate if my question i s answered.

Thank you.

always a winner said:
Hi Everyone, Firstly, i want to say a congrats to all DV2006 Winners. I am a winner ftrom Nigerria and my question is that i really don't understand the content on the visa bulletin, My nuumber is AF00000066**, do i stand a chance to get interviewed in November and do i wait ill i receive the 2nd letter from KCC b4 i get the police certificate. I will appreciate if my question i s answered.

Thank you.
HI, Im also a winner from Nigeria i think you need to send your forms back to KCC first and wait for second letter, which im waiting for now before yu start any other thing.

Good luck

cut-off number for Nigeria for November is 3,700. I dont think that you will get interview in November because your number is 6xxx.

always a winner said:

Thank you.
can i meet u my mail ID is aladekunle2003@yahoo.com

Thanks