question on RFE- please help

maverick17

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Today I got an RFE for I485 and its asking for latest tax return for the sponser, latest W-2 for the sponser and letter from empployer from sponser stating number of hrs worked per week, salary,type of worked performed and begin date. My questions is:

1. these all documents I have sent earlier with my package then why are they asking again, is there a possibilty that my they have misplaced some of the documents from my package or???, I am conusfused.:confused:
2. shall I get a new letter from the employer or just send the same one which I have sent last time.

Please reply thank

I got the same RFE last week even though I sent all they wanted with my package. I just printed/copied all the same info again and sent it yesterday. May with all the forms they got with the package, they might have misplaced it.
The surprising thing for me is that I signed up for e-mail updates and never received anything in e-mail until the letter showed up.

Hi,

Today I got an RFE for I485 and its asking for latest tax return for the sponser, latest W-2 for the sponser and letter from empployer from sponser stating number of hrs worked per week, salary,type of worked performed and begin date. My questions is:

1. these all documents I have sent earlier with my package then why are they asking again, is there a possibilty that my they have misplaced some of the documents from my package or???, I am conusfused.:confused:
2. shall I get a new letter from the employer or just send the same one which I have sent last time.

Please reply thank

Make sure you send each and every thing that they asked for. If you already have a letter from the employer already just make a copy of it and send it. Make sure you don't miss a thing before you send it.

Hi ramvij24 ,

I have a quest for you, How can i get the email update. The only thing I can do is go online and check the status in my account even though in column where it says Email is "Y" but still I never get email updates.

Thanks

The only thing you can do is turn the update on like what you said. I know some people got a e-mail that RFE is on the way with the update on and some like me didn't get the e-mail. There might be some problems with the system. I have been sending what they asked for by USPS with delivery confirmation, so that I could keep track.