Question on next steps post approval

Poput

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks:

I received an approval email today. It didn't say anything about card ordered. Would anyone be kind enough to let me know what the next steps are? Or just direct me to a link that would have the info?

Thanks

Poput said:
Hi folks:

I received an approval email today. It didn't say anything about card ordered. Would anyone be kind enough to let me know what the next steps are? Or just direct me to a link that would have the info?

Thanks

Your approval notice should be giving the steps you need to do if any. If your biometrics are done I guess you don't need to do anything except waiting for the card else you need to setup an appointment with USCIS for stamping.

Poput said:
Hi folks:

Thanks
I guess you might need to make infopass appointment.

Just in case if you go to info pass for PP stamping, better to take photo without eye glasses. Although USCIS photo guideline allow for glasses wearing, my photo was rejected by NYC immigration office today and I was forced to take instant photo and look like most wanted.

Reachsky