Question on N400 application

PB2022

I have completed 5 years in green card. Not based on marriage. I am in USA. No travel more than 6 months. No criminal cases. No name change history. No other cases. I am going to file N400 online. It would be great if anyone can provide suggestions/feedback on below questions -

1> After reading all instruction, realized that I only need to upload below documents with application -
Required documents:
1> Copy of green card
2> copy of marriage certificate
Additional Documents:
Dependent child's birth certificate

Q1- Do I need to upload any other document like passport pages with travel stamp, employment verification letter etc.?

Q2- In my green card, ssn card and passport, I have given name as "<my first name>space<middle name>" and Family name as "<my last name>". But in my marriage certificate, my full name is "<my first name>space<short form of my middle name>space<my last name>".

My question - Shall I enter the "Have you used any other names since birth" section in N400 application as below? -
Given Name = "<my first name>", Middle name = "<short form of my middle name>", Family name = "<my last name>"
ALSO, Given Name = "<my first name>", Middle name = "<my middle name>", Family name = "<my last name>"

1. Just the above documents are fine. When you go for your interview, then you will take your passport/s and green card. Is your green card employment based (not sure why you are asking about an employment verification letter)
2. Add the short form of your middle name. I don’t understand the difference between what you listed as “also” and what your name is as appears elsewhere is.

Thank you @SusieQQQ for your response!
1> Yes, my green card is employment based and I got my gc 5 years back. It is not mentioned, but do I also need to upload a letter from my current employer?
2>we can add multiple names under "Have you used any other names since birth".

By “ALSO” I want to mean shall I add two names as many cases I used short form of my middle name and some times I didn’t use middle name, only used first name and last name. In my green card, ssn card and passport, middle name is part of my given name/ first name.

1. Sorry, I don’t know specifics about what you need to show for naturalization based on employment-based green cards.
2. You seem to be way overthinking this. It asks for OTHER names used, not permutations of the names you actually use.

Hi All,
I have below two questions on Traffic ticket. It would be appreciated if anyone can provide information.

1> I recently got a speeding ticket based on Traffic Camera. The fine was $150 what I paid. Do I need to mention this in N400 application?
2> 2 Years back, I got a parking ticket for $115 what I paid. Do I need to mention this in N400 application?