question on my I140 update

adi999

Registered Users (C)
does anybody know what does this means

we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action.

nam

adi999 said:
does anybody know what does this means

we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action.

nam
This means that your case is approved by the USCIS officer but the case is too complicated for him to make a final decision, so he decided to take a 2nd opinion from higher authority. Most of the time such cases are approved so keep your fingers crossed.
Thanks

Adi999,

Dont worry about the message. who got the same message like you, got their I-140 approval notice just normal:) . you know, I was also one of the victim, who stressed a lot due to this yakki message, till I seen my I-140 approval notice. :p

kamvp said:
Adi999,

Dont worry about the message. who got the same message like you, got their I-140 approval notice just normal:) . you know, I was also one of the victim, who stressed a lot due to this yakki message, till I seen my I-140 approval notice. :p

Hey Kamvp,

Congratualtions on your I-140 Approval,.

How many days did it take after that strange notice ..

Thanks

adi999 said:
Hey Kamvp,

Congratualtions on your I-140 Approval,.

How many days did it take after that strange notice ..

Thanks

yayyyyyyy..I got my aproval notice .. but status on site shows that same message..