Question on my I-485 filling

immitesting

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I would like to get some advice from all ye experts out here.

I have filled my GC(Labor, I-140 & I-485) from a employer(I will call him A)

I received my EAD and after 6 months of 485 filling, because I was on bench and this opportunity came along I joined this company B with my EAD.

Emplyer A and I have a good relationship and he infact encouraged me to go on this project on my EAD and he continues to give me payrolls every payroll cycle, only the amount is very less, like $120 and incase of any query he is willing to send the employment letter.

Employer B has never asked anything other than copy of EAD and everything is fine there.

I would like my GC to continue with the Emp-A. I have not sent out anything to INS about my change of job or any other forms. I send my EAD for renewal and it is renewed.

So friends, am I OK or am I in trouble. What should I do next...is there something I have missed out...Please advice...

I think you are very much ok .. Seems like you were with employer A for at least 6 months of I485 filing. And "A" is still very co-operative.

The way things are proceeding right now, it could be atleast a year till INS comes to your case.