Question on LUD - is it 140 or 485 ?

BanglaBabu

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

As you can see from my profle, I am over due for the approval. I went and met the IO by taking info pass and also going for the FP, as I found, it was expired.

But I have a question. What LUD do you guys look for ? Unexpectedly, I see a LUD on my I-140 Application. Is that an indication that my papers are moving? I was rather expecting a LUD On my 485 application.

Any thoughts....

Didn't you inquire LUD on 140 when you met the IO? For GC approval, LUD on 485 is pertinent or it seems. But apparently even that does not matter these days...

I don't think USCIS has any specific way of doing thing. we have seen many Questionable action on case by case basis.

keep your finger crossed....your file may be moving towards approval but cant say that for sure.

Concerned

I don't think USCIS has any specific way of doing thing. we have seen many Questionable action on case by case basis.

keep your finger crossed....your file may be moving towards approval but cant say that for sure.

With LUD on my 140, I am kind of concerned, if that indication on a RFE.

don't get panicked because they might have made mistake instead of triggring LUD on 485 they did it on 140

if consider this months processing time report(bugs)