Question on Employment Letter

iamtired

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what is asked in the employment letter for RFE? Are job titles, work duties etc. always asked? Or is it enough just saying "he/she is working for our company full-time with a salary of ...?"

I ask this because I\'m a NIW self-petitioner, have changed jobs. I stay in the same field but not sure whether job title is significant.

Thanks a lot for any input.

iamtired
NIW, Boston
PD 02/26/99
ND 01/03/00
FP schduled 03/20/01

No Title

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what is asked in the employment letter for RFE? Are job titles, work duties etc. always asked? Or is it enough just saying "he/she is working for our company full-time with a salary of ...?"

I ask this because I\'m a NIW self-petitioner, have changed jobs. I stay in the same field but not sure whether job title is significant.

Thanks a lot for any input.

iamtired
NIW, Boston
PD 02/26/99
ND 01/03/00
FP schduled 03/20/01

No Title

Sorry I don\'t know how to start a new post so I put this information here.

I want to share my EAD renewal experience at local INS office -- Boston. My first EAD expires on 03/08/2001 but I went to the office on 02/07/2001. The officer asked for my old EAD and A#. The new EAD starts on 02/07/2001(I remember somebody said it should start after the first EAD\'s expiration date, that\'s not true in my case). It took about 40 minutes in total. By the way, you must take photo in their office (with no extra payment).

Hope this helps.
iamtired

No Title

hi,
my lawyer only said that the job duties are consistent as per the Labour certification application. He did not specify the job duties nor the title. I was concerned about this but the lawyer said it is better not to put in too many details.

I got my approval today, so i think this is not a bad format for RFE replies.
hope this helps.

listmart

No Title

Hi listsmart,

Can you please post the employment letter format? I got an RFE for
employment letter. How should I mention job duties?

Thanks