Question on Delaware LC,,,,, pl. respond.....

I am looking for a company in delaware to sponsor gc

I am looking for a company in delaware to sponsor gc. I shall be thankful thgroughout my life.

how do I find out my case status?

Mine is a

Case type: non-RIR EB2
Filed from:Delaware.

My company had posted advertisement as per the notice received from the state dept. and the final recruitment report was submitted in the first week of March\'02.
How much time will it take for the case to go to the federal level and the federal level to process the case?

How do I find the status on my case? Is there an automated system? If there is one, what are the phone numbers and what info. do you need to enter before they give the case status?

Thanks

Tim

Tim

My understanding as your case would have been filed as RIR, since company followed all the procedures for RIR. Delaware LC processing is current for RIR as well as non RIR. So your case must be at Federal Level assuming your attorney has not received any query from DE SESA. Send an email to lcstatus03@doleta.gov or call 215-596-5033.
Good Luck. Post your experience after status check.

Delaware LC

Hello

My company is incorporated in Virginia and we also have a address and business license for the state of delaware with total tax clearance certificate. kindly can someone advice me if i can apply for my GC through the State of Delaware. Also what documents are required by the DOL from the employer side while filing for LC.