Question on concurrent filing, EB1 category

Sudbank

Hi,

I have a question on concurrent filing of I-140/I-485. How is the AC21 portability rule applied.

Center: CSC. Concurrent filing.
Category: EB1 - OR
I-140 application submitted in Dec. 02 RFE recd. in March, 03 Responded in June 03. Still waiting....
I-1485 - submitted in Jan. 03. FP done in April 03.

Anyone in the same time frame?
Some more questions:

First : does the 180 wait period to change jobs begin after the day I-140 is approved? Do I need an EAD to change jobs, or can I move on my H1. If so, what happens to my GC application.

Second: Company lawyer did not submit the I-765 (for an EAD) along with the I-485; then if I-140 is approved, can I apply for EAD, wait 90 days and then go to the local INS center to apply for interim-EAD? My FP is already done. Now what is the next step? Will BCIS schedule an interview with local office or that is an option that BCIS decides on its whim (to interview or not to interview :)

Third: I have heard that CSC BCIS processes I-140 only after I-485 is processed. What does this mean?

Fourth: Can I obtain an EAD and use it only if needed, if I still have several years remaining on my H1? If so what happens to the GC application?

Finally, can I submit the I-765 or do I need a lawyer to do that for me and spouse? (since company lawyer is hesitant)

Thanks.