Question on an odd situation

caryz

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I applied 130/485/131 for my parents late May. But I did not file 765 in June. In June, they got FP'ed for 485. Soon after that, they got notice for FP for 765 (scheduled on 7/7). Today I got another FP notice for my father saying that his first one did not work out. And the new FP is on 7/16.

My father is planning to travel on 7/15. I am wondering if he can go 7/7 and do FP for both the notices? If that can't work out, should I request a reschedule? Or he should cancel his travel?

Thanks so much for your help.

Guys,

I applied 130/485/131 for my parents late May. But I did not file 765 in June. In June, they got FP'ed for 485. Soon after that, they got notice for FP for 765 (scheduled on 7/7). Today I got another FP notice for my father saying that his first one did not work out. And the new FP is on 7/16.

My father is planning to travel on 7/15. I am wondering if he can go 7/7 and do FP for both the notices? If that can't work out, should I request a reschedule? Or he should cancel his travel?

Thanks so much for your help.

Hi there,

I can see that your DO is ATL and so is mine. I did a walk in for fingerprinting like weeks before my appointment (see my timeline) and was able to do it without problems. I went there on a saturday bec its less busy.

Give it a try and don't forget to bring your dad's passport coz that's what they ask for and ofcourse the appt letter.

hope this helps :)