Question on Advance Parole

immig2011

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have a question on advance parole fee.

My I 485 was filed in August 2007 during July 2007 fiasco. I 485 receipt notfice has fee amount as $395.00. Not sure if this is old fee structure or new structue. I see below note regarding advance parole fee in I 131 form instructions.

Since 2008 I am paying fee every time I renew my Advance Paole. After looking at below note in I131 form instruction, not sure if I need to pay fee every time. Do I have to pay this fee? Below note, is it for new fee structure or for old fee structure? Also how do I know the $395.00 fee that I paid for my I 485 is old fee or new fee?

Thanks in advance.

NOTE: If you filed Form I485 on or after July 30, 2007, and you paid the I-485 application fee required, then no fee is reqqired to file a request for Advance Parole or for a Refugee Travel Document on Form I-131. You may file Form I-131 for advance parole or for Refugee Travel Document together with your Form I-485, or you may submit Form I-131 for Advance Parole or a Refugee Travel Document at a later date. If you file Form I-131 for Advance Parole or a Refugee Travel Document separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence that you filed and paid the fee for Form I-485 required on or after July 30, 2007