Question on Ac-21

kutti80

Registered Users (C)
I plan to change employers once my I-140 is cleared and my I-485 is pending more than 180 days.

Is it ok if I don't have a copy of the I-140 application. Say, my employer is not willing to reveal that information. I go with a new company, work on using my EAD (ofcourse, after 180 days of my I-485). Can my employer cancel my I-140 or screw my other applications in any way. If the new employer proves that I'm working in the same skill set.

I've a copy of the labor application. Do you think I should put all the skill sets that I've on this application in the letter from the new employer and submit to USCIS. My employer was not allowing me to go to a perm position and I'm really interested in taking this position. She is asking me 1000s of dollars if I go to a perm position from a contract (I mean no Contract to hire).

Just want to make sure I get all necessary information from you guys.
Please share your thoughts.

thanks.

kutti80 said:
I plan to change employers once my I-140 is cleared and my I-485 is pending more than 180 days.
------ post after your I-140 gets approved, dont use EAD till I-140 gets approved better dont change the employer before I-140 approval and I-485 pending more than 180 days. once I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending more than 180 days and you change employer and use AC21 and inform USCIS that you want to use AC21 as you have same job offer from new employer. If you do the above and past employer tries to revoke I-140 then USCIS is not going to revoke the I-140.
Is it ok if I don't have a copy of the I-140 application.
--- you dont need I-140 approcal copy or I-140 filing copy to use AC21
Say, my employer is not willing to reveal that information. I go with a new company, work on using my EAD (ofcourse, after 180 days of my I-485). Can my employer cancel my I-140 or screw my other applications in any way. If the new employer proves that I'm working in the same skill set.

I've a copy of the labor application. Do you think I should put all the skill sets that I've on this application in the letter from the new employer and submit to USCIS.
--- goood that you have LC copy and do the above
My employer was not allowing me to go to a perm position and I'm really interested in taking this position. She is asking me 1000s of dollars if I go to a perm position from a contract (I mean no Contract to hire).

Just want to make sure I get all necessary information from you guys.
Please share your thoughts.

thanks.