Question moving to WA. DC from PH

Jhay Soria

New Member
Hello I would like to ask what kind of visa/requirements do I need to migrate in US?
My reason is, I want to be with my fiance and our child. My pregnant fiance and her family migrated last year ago and they finally got their citizenship. She also give birth to our child last month ago so really I wanted to be with them.
Please provide me some answers thanks.

You and your Fiance may apply for a Fiance Visa (K-1) since she already had her citizenship. For more legal information about this, you may consult Manila-based Immigration lawyer.