• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question- Help Please

Syndicki

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I was selected as a winner in May and I sent in my forms about 2 months ago. I rang the KCC yesterday and they advised that they had not received my documents.

I have been able to log Visa Entrant Status Check until yesterday. However, now when I do, the following message is coming up:

The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. ORA-28000: the account is locked

Anyone have any idea why this has happened? Are they updating my page?

it's locked for everybody (for me too). don't worry. they are probably updating the database so we can check our interview dates.

britsimon will explain better :p

Hi,

I was selected as a winner in May and I sent in my forms about 2 months ago. I rang the KCC yesterday and they advised that they had not received my documents.

I have been able to log Visa Entrant Status Check until yesterday. However, now when I do, the following message is coming up:

The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. ORA-28000: the account is locked

Anyone have any idea why this has happened? Are they updating my page?

They are updating the system to display interview appointments for people being interviewed in October. Depending on your Case Number, you may be one of those entitled to an interview in October. However, if they don't have your forms then you need to sort that out first. The online system will be back to normal within a few hours or possibly tomorrow. Assuming you need your letter to resubmit your forms, you will have to wait until then. Don't worry - it is all sortable...

rtGatl pafte

Yes, I have a very low case number. Although, I have heard that the systems are not updating forms received as quickly as they are being processed. What will this mean for me if I have a low case number, but they have not processed my forms. My case number is lower than 1500.

Yes, I have a very low case number. Although, I have heard that the systems are not updating forms received as quickly as they are being processed. What will this mean for me if I have a low case number, but they have not processed my forms. My case number is lower than 1500.

I suppose in theory it might mean your interview actually happens later than you are entitled to an interview - BUT in your case that won't cause you any real loss apart from the extra waiting time. I suggest waiting a few hours. You might even find the selection letter is replaced by an interview appointment! Just wait a few hours.....

I guess I'll find out soon.... Exciting times! Simon, out of interest, how are you applying if you are from the UK?

I guess I'll find out soon.... Exciting times! Simon, out of interest, how are you applying if you are from the UK?

My wife is Spanish so although UK citizens are excluded (apart from NI), I was able to enter under her country of chargeability. Cool huh. In the end she won and meets all the qualifications in her own right - so I just have to not upset her for a few more months! :)

My wife is Spanish so although UK citizens are excluded (apart from NI), I was able to enter under her country of chargeability. Cool huh. In the end she won and meets all the qualifications in her own right - so I just have to not upset her for a few more months! :)

Yeah, keep the wife happy, otherwise you're toast simon! :p

Syndicki,

Which region? AS, EU, AF, OC ? ....

My Visa Entrant Status Check page is working perfectly... displaying my "eternal" letter of selection, but nothing new. I have a very high number for my region, so maybe that's the reason.
Should I call KCC to know if my forms meet the expectations? I'M BITTING MY NAILS!!!

2014SA000018**

My Visa Entrant Status Check page is working perfectly... displaying my "eternal" letter of selection, but nothing new. I have a very high number for my region, so maybe that's the reason.
Should I call KCC to know if my forms meet the expectations? I'M BITTING MY NAILS!!!

2014SA000018**

It won't update to an interview letter until your number is current in the visa bulletin.

My number is current and I got the same old page. You have been randomly selected.... There is no status update nor interview appointment.

mine too. just waiting at the moment. it will be updated soon i think.

I'm assuming you haven't yet got the emails from KCC telling you the page has been updated either though? I can't remember quite how long mine took to arrive after the bulletin was published - I think maybe 2-3 days?

My above response was so that the person with a high number didn't continually check the page for no reason btw!