Question for those already approved this year

MK,

A question:

Which state do you live and what is the address to mail them the reply.

I figure if all the address is the same regardless of where we live. I will just tell my cousin (in NYC) to mail them the bio. They have mailing problem over there.

Punjabi_Munda said:
MK,
I think from the preliminary processing they mean that they have your complete application along with Medical and upto date Biographic info and they have your FBI and FP results. I think now they'll have to look for anything in your Biographic and Medical and if everything looks fine, they'll send you a Biometrics notice when they get to your application (keeping in mind their processing dates for asylees). After Biometrics results which tradtionally have been taking three months based on the majority of the posts on this forum, they'll send you the GC if everything looks fine.
That is just my understanding.
Regards,
PM

PM & Windywd,

Thanks for your response. I hope all goes well for all of us, USCIS's lack acknowledgement of RFI-RFE is bothering me.

I noticed, there are two forum members who received confimation email. I've been expecting the same but as you both know, majority of the forum did not receive any response.

I find myself reliving the days of agony as I did before I came to the U.S.

MK

windywd said:
MK,

A question:

Which state do you live and what is the address to mail them the reply.

I figure if all the address is the same regardless of where we live. I will just tell my cousin (in NYC) to mail them the bio. They have mailing problem over there.

Windywd,

I live in TX, mailed my response to LIN, NE 68501. It was received by G Christian on July 5, 05.

MK

I received RFI on March 8th or 9th. Biometrics letter came a couple of weeks later. They changed my online status after they received RFI in the beginning of April. Date in portfolio changed after biometrics in the beginning of May. Approval e-mail in June 28th. This week they send me a letter that they approve my application and that I might be called for Biometrics (again? :confused: ). This letter also stated that if I won't get anything in a mail in 60 days I should contact them.

Mk

MK,
I share your frustration for not getting the confirmation email as I'm in the same boat as you are. If its any consolation, I can tell you this. Updating your portfolio status and sending you an email about your case really depends on the officer who is working on your case. Some Officers are really on top of it and others are slow and some don't do it at all. I have seen people who sent in their RFE (Not RFI) and that was never reflected on their portfolio and they got approved. At the same time, some people on-line message changed after USCIS received their FP resuts from FBI and in many cases that doesn't happen. So I'm not going to worry about it but this could be another explanation.
It's coming big guy, I can feel it. Soon lot of us will be shouting Yee-haa ;) Now that I know you live in Texas...

Punjabi_Munda said:
MK,
I share your frustration for not getting the confirmation email as I'm in the same boat as you are. If its any consolation, I can tell you this. Updating your portfolio status and sending you an email about your case really depends on the officer who is working on your case. Some Officers are really on top of it and others are slow and some don't do it at all. I have seen people who sent in their RFE (Not RFI) and that was never reflected on their portfolio and they got approved. At the same time, some people on-line message changed after USCIS received their FP resuts from FBI and in many cases that doesn't happen. So I'm not going to worry about it but this could be another explanation.
It's coming big guy, I can feel it. Soon lot of us will be shouting Yee-haa ;) Now that I know you live in Texas...

MK,

Don't worry,
I agree with PM, it really does depend a lot from individual officer, they are just people and not computers. I just checked my portfolio, the date changed again as of today, but no e-mail that they received my RIE reply. It is coming close, for all of us, I can feel it.

FP 3rd 05-12-04
LUD 06-23/24/27/30-05, 07-01-05
RIE 06-28-05
RIE Received by USCIS 07-06-05
LUD 07-07-05

no biometrics yet

yesterday i tracked my package that i sent to nebraska,

they recieived it july 5

my online status not changed yet

John Smith 1 said:

they recieived it july 5

John,

Same here, I guess we have to wait and see.

MK

John Smith 1 said:

they recieived it july 5

Relax guys, you'll see that they received it soon.

Let's wait for the biometrics, should be mailed really soon.

I'm positive that all this RFI batch will be approved this FY.

Flashington said:
Relax guys, you'll see that they received it soon.

Let's wait for the biometrics, should be mailed really soon.

I'm positive that all this RFI batch will be approved this FY.

Flash,

We're are hoping and praying for quick adjudication. This silence of USCIS is not helping us, lets hope what you said above matures.

MK