• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question for the winners

buxilala

Registered Users (C)
when did you applied for the visa lottery? 2 years ago i applied very late in december and past year in the second day but i did not won :( . Is there a better day for sending the form?

Last edited by a moderator:
They tell you not to apply too late because the server might be too busy and you can't access the site. But it doesn't have an influence on your chances of winning. I applied fairly late (in the last week) and got lucky.

I'm sure this makes no difference, but I (well, my wife) applied on day 1, very shortly after the online server was activated and won.

Our case number was very low. I know it made no difference to to whether we won or not, but I wonder if that helped the case number (I dont think so).

I don't think that when you apply makes a difference for the case number. As I said before, I applied fairly late, and my number is really low for Europe.

I had applied for DV2008 on 3rd December,2006 (last date) and I own the lottery.

Case: 2008AS1xxx.

I had applied for DV2008 on 3rd December,2006 (last date) and I own the lottery.

Case: 2008AS1xxx.

Same here .last day last minute .unbeleivable
waitin december interview hopin to live in states Permanently ..

case EU10XXX