Question for people who have already completed FP.....

GCCrusader

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys
Thank you for any info that you may be able to provide...

1.When the INS mails a FP notice to the applicant does the AVM change
  or is there no change in AVM untill FP is completed and submitted.

The reason i am asking is that, i filed my 485 recently and few poeple who filed around the same time as me ,already got their FP notice..I am not one of them...i just want to be sure that it was not lost in mail...in which case i have to do the needful.

My AVM message at present is " recd 485 on MM/DD/YY it is taking....." between ......

GCCrusader -

I guess the message does not change until you recieve your FP or have FP done.
In my case the AVM changed from the standard 995 days blah blah to \'process resumed after FP\' only after 3 weeks after i did my FP.

My opinion is, talk to your attorney/paralegal who is handling your case. they can query with INS. Also i guess they get a copy of the FP when it is sent to you.

May be the GURUS around can give you more info.....

ALL THE BEST and HANG IN THERE

In my case AVM message changed

GCCrusader

The AVM message changed for my case. I received copy of FP notice by mail on 1/31/02 and the following day the message changed to something like on January 31, we\'ve mailed fingerprinting notices ... or something like that. I did my FP ahead of schedule on 02/02/02 and the about a week since I did FP, the message changed to \'On Feb 6 we received your FP ....processing resumed...\'. Hope that helps.