Question for PCee and others.

ECGC

Registered Users (C)
Is it worth sending a petition to Mr.Aguire asking him to:

1.Look into the undue delays in processing I-485 applications.

2.Lack of information from BCIS about why there is a delay and why there is haphazard processing.

3. Why 485 is not a priority.

4.Why is there a huge disparity amongst the various processing centers.

5. Atleast provide info to the AILA members going to the "liason" meetings.

6. Can we get more info about the true nature of the additional security checks? and is there something that we as applicants can do to accelerate our security clearance (if that was the real reason)

6. Why are they as dumb as a door knob?

Why? Why? Why?

Is it worth the effort? Or is this a waste of our time? If what he said about welcoming with open arms and not endless lines etc., he should atleast respond to this petition.
Any thoughts?

Hey even though it may or may not yield results ,no effort is a waste of time . If you can take the lead you can be sure people will do as instructed.Glad to see some effort. Does he/she have an email id where such questions can be sent?

I think its a Great idea.

Before he gets caught up in other issues of BCIS, sending our petition now might draw some of his attention, it will be really GREAT !! Lets Send it !

No Harm in trying ... I guess !!

Soumy,

Mr.Aguire is a nominee at this point. Very likely he will get the job. I doubt they will make his e-mail available to the public for obvious reasons (people like us).We can send a certified mail/Fedex to his address which may be available on the BCIS website. We already have a petition signed and ready to go (initiated by Silly man?) We can make it "Aguire specific" and send it.

Why should they answer to TOM DICKn HARRY ?? :D:D

Is immigration benefit is your right ?

Remember that you got your H1 visa based on the truth that YOU WILL BE RETURNING to your country after the job done.

You are trying to pass throug the BIG loop hole in immigration law by applying employment based immigration, while you are in here.

Why shouldn't they? Especially if thinking about Tom Dick n Harry were his job.
No. But if I like it here, I owe it to my family and my own self to try to settle down here.
Remember that you got your H1 visa based on the truth that YOU WILL BE RETURNING to your country after the job done. You are trying to pass throug the BIG loop hole in immigration law by applying employment based immigration, while you are in here.
Remember that you told your mom you would stop harassing 485 applicants by posting stupid questions.

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
Remember that you got your H1 visa based on the truth that YOU WILL BE RETURNING to your country after the job done.

No one may remember this, because H1 is dual intent visa.

I feel it is worth the effort.

Remember, they are making a mockery of the system, being two faced, on one side saying "America is immigration" and rhetoric like that, and on the other side, they involve every single legal immigrant in a red tape of document/department hell.

So in essentiality they are lying, but the only way you can fix it, is by using legal means to bring it to light, .. and no matter how small or useless our efforts might be .. it is better than not trying.

Lets stop wasting time on Shantanu and do something on this.ECGC why dont you nail down the address we can then print a copy and send it , FOR WHATEVER ITS WORTH.

Originally posted by waitingforbreak
Remember that you got your H1 visa based on the truth that YOU WILL BE RETURNING to your country after the job done. You are trying to pass throug the BIG loop hole in immigration law by applying employment based immigration, while you are in here.
Remember that you told your mom you would stop harassing 485 applicants by posting stupid questions. [/B]

HAHA :D :D

I think it's worth a try but I guess the content of the letter is more important! I mean letter with simple stereo type complaints may not get proper attention. Find out on what we can complain (may be from people like our host Rajiv) and make a letter that will sure touch the person it is sent to...

Good luck
PCee

PCee/Silly man,

Since you are a senior member and have ties with Mr.Khanna, would you ask him for pointers for a draft letter?

Others who are on the forum could also contribute. I'll be happy to put it together and post it for final approval from all before mailing.

ShantanuB,

Legal Immigration is my right because I am in the land of immigrants and the constitution has provisions in it.

H-1B visa does not require you to sign a statement saying that you will go back. It is a pre-immigrant visa. There are other types of visas like B-1 and J-1 that requires you to sign papers saying that you intend to return.Even for those, you only have to prove AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION that you intend to return.None of us are using "loop holes" in immigration laws to avail these benefits.What we are doing is perfectly legal.

Having stated all this, I might add that you don't deserve a long winded explanation from me. I would like to treat you like a human being- for one last time.

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB

You are trying to pass throug the BIG loop hole in immigration law by applying employment based immigration, while you are in here.

Though I have no long term intentions of settling
in this country. It is too frigging boring and culturaly dead. You raise some interesting point. Have you thought that if world were a fair place and everybody believed in this kind of thinking, British will not be in India for 200 years and America as we know today will not exist. Best answer to Immigration was given to me by
an Uncle, who while visiting Britain was asked by some local
why are you here, to which his answer was because you were there.

-JC.

Here is the address. I got it from the "feed back" section of the BCIS home page. I just added Mr. EA's name.

Mr.Eduardo Aguirre,
Acting Director,
BCIS
425 I ("Eye") Street, NW
Washington, DC 20536

Since you are a senior member and have ties with Mr.Khanna, would you ask him for pointers for a draft letter?

<--- I've brought this thread to his attention.

Originally posted by Silly Man
I feel it is worth the effort.

Remember, they are making a mockery of the system, being two faced, on one side saying "America is immigration" and rhetoric like that, and on the other side, they involve every single legal immigrant in a red tape of document/department hell.

So in essentiality they are lying, but the only way you can fix it, is by using legal means to bring it to light, .. and no matter how small or useless our efforts might be .. it is better than not trying.

If you feel so red tapism then why don't you get your hell out of here... It is us who are begging like DOGS and crying like wolf for GC, even they are kicking the butts

Free Immigration does not mean to give away the status to just who ever just BEGS :D:D