Question for manumahi.....

deve

Registered Users (C)
manumahi, You were in the discussion of the EAD rfe. I sent the reply to my rfe yesterday. Roughly how long I can expect the response from VSC. Did your reply reach VSC ? Please reply

What was that RFE?

My husband also got RFE for his EAD. We have not get it yet, no no details so far.

I have received the reply for rfe for EAD

The rfe was regarding the photoes and the lawyer received it after 7 days and we sent new photoes to the lawyer.The lawyer sent them to the VSC and yeterday when i heard the AVM , the message changed to received the additional evidence.

manumahi, can you let us know when your ead gets approved so that i can estimate a time for mine

Thanks
deve

No Title

I also got rfe for photos on 12/10/01, lawyer recieved the letter on 12/17/01. lawyer sent the photos on 12/21/01. my case was approved on 01/08/02 and received cards on 01/12/02.
This may help you.

well, it should be approved today.

Mine was sent on Feb 4th and on Feb 8th it says received information for rfe etc.....

manumahi, any updates on EAD. ...

It scares me that you guys has still not received the approval becoz my info for rfe was received on Feb 8th...I don\'t what VSC is doing

This message is for Deve from manumahi regarding EAD

On feb 21 my husband ead got approved as per avm.

MANUMAHI.....

Congrats !!!. Seeing your message I see some light for my case.. Thanks for posting promptly...

This is for manumahi....

manumahi,

My EAD got approved. Heard on AVM on March 7th. How long does it take for the card to reach us...

EAD Approved on March 7th

RFE (photo)received by VSC on Feb 11, 2002. EAD approved on March 7th. Card received on March 11, 2002.