Question for Kashmir

vg0405

Registered Users (C)
Hi Kashmir:

I believe you and I got our AP RFEs at the same time. My response was received on Jan 5th. They havent processed the application yet. Whats the status of your application?

-vg0405

As RFE was too late, I don't need AP any more, so I have not replied, however, I changed my mind yesterday.
I wrote a letter to CSC Director Don Neufeld to ask to adjudicate our I-485 applications at first rather than my I-131 application in order to save CSC's lacking resource instead of issueing stupid RFE.

> could you post address of CSC Director Don Neufeld?

US Citizenship and Immigration Services
California Service Center
Attn: Don Neufeld, Director
24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Don't forget:
FOR THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR

Originally posted by kashmir
As RFE was too late, I don't need AP any more, so I have not replied, however, I changed my mind yesterday.
I wrote a letter to CSC Director Don Neufeld to ask to adjudicate our I-485 applications at first rather than my I-131 application in order to save CSC's lacking resource instead of issueing stupid RFE.
The CSC had received both I-131 RFE and my letter to Don Neufeld last week.
Receipt Number: WAC03223*****

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

On January 23, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 180 and 220 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
I attached a letter to ask the officer to talk to Don Neufeld before adjudicating I-131.
I clearly mentioned that I didn't need an AP so urgently because I had already cancelled a trip and that I'd like to contribute the CSC to save its resource in order to reduce the backlog.
If the CSC would adjudicate I-131 at first rather than I-485, it implys that the CSC has no intention to reduce the backlog and that the CSC doesn't hear customer's voice,
so I will send all related documents to Rajiv as the evidence because Don Neufeld is one of defendants of our lawsuit.

Kashmir,

That is really funny! :) I wish I could see the face of your adjudicating officer when he sees that note. This is an extremely sad case of affairs that we have come down to this. I do hope that things improve. Otherwise we are right royally buggered! :(

Question for vg4050 - Re: Question for Kashmir

Originally posted by vg0405
Hi Kashmir:
I believe you and I got our AP RFEs at the same time. My response was received on Jan 5th. They havent processed the application yet. Whats the status of your application?
-vg0405
Hi, vg0405,
It's been almost a month since your RFE being received by CSC.
Did you hear something about your AP from USCIS ?

Hey man:

I check everyday atleast four times. I called BCIS too. They told me that I can ask for referral after 30 days of receipt by BCIS. So I am going to call them tomorrow. This is really frustrating...looks like nobody cares about us here...

Mine got approved today!!

Hey kashmir:

My AP got approved today - just checked online. just wanted to let you know..

-vg0405

Re: Mine got approved today!!

Congratulations, vg0405 !!
Originally posted by vg0405
Hey kashmir:
My AP got approved today - just checked online. just wanted to let you know..
-vg0405

CSC approved I-131 rather than I-485

Receipt Number: WAC03223*****

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 7, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
The I-131 adjudication officer and Don Neufeld totally ignored my proposal,
so they don't intend to reduce the I-485 backlog at all.

Hmmm! :) First time someone probably requested them to stop processing their application so they don't know how to react. Hope they don't apply your note to your AOS file! :)

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever
Hmmm! :) First time someone probably requested them to stop processing their application so they don't know how to react. Hope they don't apply your note to your AOS file! :)
I don't worry about that.
Anyway, the CSC has not done anything on my I-485 application for almost two years.